Friday, April 8, 2016

Some big lessons....

It's been a while since posting due to some big news that I'll talk more about soon!  (No, not pregnant.)

I've been thinking a lot about past lessons that I've learned with God- largely due to the fact that I'm having to re-learn quite a few of them it would seem.  

So, I thought that I would post some of the links from some of the blogs that have been most meaningful to me along the way.  If you are anything like me, sometimes we need a refresher on what God has taught us and a reminder that He is teaching us still.

I roar.
I've struggled with accepting my personality for years.

Ginger | Black.
I'm a red-head. My husband is African American.  Racism and the effects of it will forever be part of our lives.

I am insecure.
Not in every area. Probably not even in the areas you would expect.

Man Truths.
Hints are worthless. Every single time.

Shocked.
I started to grasp how many teen girls are struggling with this... (not suitable for children).

What no one ever talks about
Depression isn't talked about. 

If any of those topics relate to you, please let me know!  Also, if you have some blog suggestions- leave me a comment so I can check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment